Dr. Nouneh obtained his dental degree from Boston University in 1997. He then continued to receive his specialty training in Periodontics at Georgia Health Science University, College of Dentistry in Augusta, Georgia. During his three years at MCG, Dr. Nouneh studied the attachment of bone cells to dental implant surfaces and obtained his Master’s Degree in Oral Biology. His published work can be found on the joionline.org website.
Dr. Roger Nouneh
Dr. Nouneh is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He is currently an active member of several national and international organizations including-
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Periodontists
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
Dr. Nouneh enjoys contributing part of his time to teaching and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry. He also serves on staff at Evanston Hospital, Northshore University Healthsystem, working with the dental residents at the General Dental Residency program.
Positions Dr. Nouneh Served:
- President, The Greater Evanston Association of Dentists, 2006-2016
- President, Illinois Society of Periodontists, 2013-2014
- Fellow and Secretary, The Odontographic Society of Chicago, 2016-current.
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago, school of Dentistry, 2008-current
- Attending,Dental Clinic, Evanston Hospital, North Shore University Health System, 2006-current